Today in European Tech: в‚¬200M in brand new VC funds, Twitter Dating in European countries, China upset with Sweden, along with other deals/stories that caught our eyes
Journalist and podcast host situated in the Netherlands. Addressing all things technology for Tech.eu, Engadget, TNW, Ars Technica UK, the Kyiv Post, and much more.
We had beenn’t in a position to upload an everyday round-up yesterday due to preparing problems, tright herefore listed here is 2 days’ worth of European technology news goodness, ready only for you:
– A Paris-based group has a fantasy for Beam: to show it into an innovative new, unique method to see the online and collect and keep knowledge on the way. To this end, they will have raised a в‚¬3 million seed round from more information on investors; the particular item will ideally be delivered year that is next. Our editor Robin Wauters has received a peek at a model and described it as вЂњa cross between a search that is vertical, an instrument like Roam Research вЂ¦, and a sparse version of Evernote.вЂќ
– Munich startup everstox has raised в‚¬3 million to cultivate its Logistics-as-a-Service platform. The company’s promise it to вЂњdrastically reduce transportation roads of specific last-mile deliveries and returns through decentralized warehousing.вЂќ
– Yieldigo, a startup that is czech by three mathematicians, has raised в‚¬2 million in seed capital to grow its AI-based rates platform. The company that is prague-based worldwide retail chains, both on and offline, rate their products more intelligently.
– Istanbul-based investment capital company 212 has established an additional investment to purchase startups across Turkey, Central and Eastern Europe, plus the MENA area. The investment has в‚¬49 million committed and seven portfolio businesses thus far.
– German customer challenger bank the next day Bank has banked в‚¬3 million via an equity crowdfunding campaign, that has been closed in approximately five hours.Read More